23 Ιουλ 2008

Ολη η αλήθεια για τους "ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΕΣ" των Σκοπίων, από έναν Βούλγαρο. MUST SEE !!!

the hole truth about macedonians in a letter to taxalia macedonian blog:
A MUST READ CAREFULLY !

"I am an American man of ethnic Bulgarian ancestry.

My roots can be traced back to Florina=Lerin, Kastoria=Kostour, and Langadas=Lagadina in Aegean Macedonia (in Greece) and to the Bulgarian town of Pirot, which is under Serbian control.

A grandfather of mine was one of the leaders of the Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization, IMRO, that fought for the liberation of the Macedonian Bulgarians from the Turkish yoke.

BTW, Balkan Bulgaria is one of the oldest nation-states in the world. It was created in the European southeast between 679 and 681 A.D. Another Bulgarian state was set up in what is today the south of European Russia in the 160's A.D.

I am an Orthodox Christian and believe that we are all children of the same Creator, and should treat others the way we expect to be treated by them. Among my friends are people of different religious and ethnic backgrounds. I oppose chauvinism and racism plus extreme ideologies, such as Communism, Nazism, Fascism, and Islamo-Fascism, and favor the peaceful resolution of conflicts.

I am very much against the racist and pseudoscholarly doctrine of Macedonism, according to which the Bulgarians of Macedonia represent a different nation (ethnos), "ethnic Macedonians."

The Bulgarophobic and Hellenophobic teaching of Macedonism was formulated by the Serbian scholars Stojan Novakovic and Jovan Cvijic in the late 1800's, endorsed by Stalin's Comintern in 1934, and implemented in Vardar Macedonia (modern FYROM), part of communist Yugoslavia, during the 1940's by Tito's local satraps.

The so called "ethnic Macedonian" language was fabricated in the late 1940's by Yugoslav communist linguists. It represents a slightly Serbianized form of Bulgarian and is based on several southwestern Bulgarian dialects. FYROM's very raison d'etre is indeed Macedonism. I condemn the FYROM-Skopje "ethnic Macedonian" Macedonist propagandists and their allies, the Turkish Fascists, who threaten with annihilation Bulgarians, Greeks, Armenians, and Kurds.

I love my country, the USA, and support strongly the causes of the Bulgarian, Armenian, Greek Cypriot, and Kurdish patriots. I also endorse the concept of solidarity among Slavic peoples.
There are not any "pure" Slavs. The contemporary Bulgarians are genetically heterogeneous, as is the case with all ethnoses, due to miscegenation. The Slavophone Balkan Bulgarians are chiefly the descendants of Proto-Bulgars, Thracians, and Slavs.

I am confident that there are enough intelligent and unbiased HUMANS OF GOOD WILL in ANY ethnic, religious, social, and political group, who believe that their collective efforts could help avert a new global conflagration.

As a Vietnam War Era veteran (an ex-infantryman), I would like to assure you that I can be a good fighter, A FIGHTER FOR PEACE.

A CAVEAT:
I am endeavoring to tolerate divergent opinions on controversial topics on my channel. However, I may block fellow YouTube users who are reverting systematically to ad hominem verbal assaults and other forms of abusive -vulgar language, especially when addressing friends of mine. I also reserve for myself the right to mock individuals who make disparaging remarks about my heritage.

I like different genres of music - folk, pop, classical, and am putting together a relevant eclectic collection. I believe that MUSIC CAN BE A POTENT WEAPON IN THE WAR FOR PEACE.

I HATE HATRED, NOT HATERS.
PEACE TO ALL! "

Nicola Brodski, U.S.A.
 
Copyright © 2015 Taxalia Blog - Θεσσαλονίκη