24 Οκτ 2009

Mια αποκαλυπτικότατη συνέντευξη του Νίκου Στοϊδη



What is the name on your passport? - Nicholaos Stoidis. I tried to change it Stoyanov, but the Greek state my refusal. They said they have no right to change Stoyanov, because it is a Greek name and in Greece, no single Bulgarian.
- And why you want to Stoyanov?
- Because my father was Stoyanov. His name is Michael Stoyanov was born here in Water (Edessa) in 1913 my mother is from Varna and Penka said. She came here in Edessa, 16 years old and married my father during the Balkan warrior. Stoidis Pontic name is, you know pontiytsite? They are refugees from Turkey.
- And you walked into court?
- I went here in 1996 in Edessa, but he refused and now my name is still unfortunately Stoidis.
- Why do not you know well the Bulgarian language?
- Because the Bulgarian is prohibited here.
- And your parents tell you they spoke Bulgarian?
My father spoke it. But I went to Greek school and learned the language well. I know a thousand words, I understand in speaking part, but I can not speak.
- Did you have problems that you want to restore their father's surname?
- The first problem is that anyone here recognize that it is a Bulgarian, was immediately...

dismissed from work, fired him, became unemployed. I am an example. I worked as an engineer for an energy company. I graduated from Polytechnic University in Athens, majoring in mining engineering. But lightning was released from work in 1992 because I said I'm not Greek, but Bulgarian. The same thing happened with many other people. But they do not want to talk about it. Hide it, because otherwise remain idle. This applies to everyone. Otherwise no one is arrested or jailed.
- Are there others like you fired?
- There are such people, almost all of them know they are very poor people because they are unemployed. They may not hold public office. And many other problems they have.
Nicodemus Tsarknyas priest was released by the Greek Church, because it recognized that it is not Greek. And many other people like Mr Sidiropulus. He was a civil servant, but lightning was relieved because balgaromakedonskata based organization "Wheat Wine." Are all names Hellenized since 1925 My friend kept Dimitar Ilievski Damyanidis, Georgievski - Georgiadis, Atanasoff was Athanasiadis, Petrovski is Petridis .. . Another problem is the constant surveillance by the secret police. Greek secret police is very strong in this part of Greece. Thousands are agents of the secret police and already knows you're here. Maybe tomorrow will follow, but not to know it. Once five cars pursued a man and came here from checkpoint-tower and waited outside.
- International human rights organizations know about your problem?
- Helsinki Watch has offices in Athens. And they were interested in my case fairly and made statements against the Greeks, but also the Internet and other means protested against this ban, but this does not lead to results.
- Now what do each day?
- With friends we made a very large website on Greek, the largest in the Balkans, will give you the address to watch it in Bulgaria.
- Unemployed. Then what do you live?
- It is difficult, but helping me. Soros gave me a jeep ...
- The Bulgarian authorities are aware you with your problem?
- I had some contacts with the Bulgarian Consul in Thessaloniki for national support, but the Bulgarian government clearly rejected this idea because they said: "Now we want to be in the European Union and will receive financial support. We need help from Greek. "
- Your parents are living there?
- Died, I have a brother or sister. I am divorced, I have a 20-year-old daughter who lives with his mother here.
- Does she know that her father is Bulgarian?
- She says she is "balgaromakedonka".
- Do you have relatives in Varna?
- Three times I was in Varna, a distant cousin I have, I visited him about five years ago because my mother was born there.

Bulgarian Human Rights in Macedonia (BCHPM) (in Greek: Voulgarika Anthropina Dikaimata - VADM) is a political organization based in the Water - Edessa, Greece.
........................
εγώ Νικόλα, μια ερώτηση μόνο έχω να σου κάνω:
γιατί στη συνέντευξη στον Βούλγαρο, δεν αποκαλείς πουθενά τον εαυτό σου "Μακεδόνα", αλλά πάντα Βούλγαρο; Γιατί στην Ελλάδα, όλοι εσείς γκρινιάζετε ότι είστε ¨εθνικά Μακεδόνες, που δεν σας αφήνουν να αυτοπροσδιοριστείται και στον Βούλγαρο λες "είμαι Βούλγαρος". Η λέξη "μακεδόνας" πουθενά! Σε αυτή τη συνέντευξη είσαι ξεκάθαρος: λες την αλήθεια. Είσαι Βούλγαρος, με γειά σου με χαρά σου. Ιστορικός και μέγας λαός οι Βούλγαροι. Το παραμύθι με τους "Μακεδόνες" όμως πότε και πώς σου προέκυψε;
Γιατί σου έδωσε το τζιπ ο Σόρος; Για να φύγεις από την κηδεμονία του Συμεών ΙΙ και από "Βούλγαρος" να γίνεις "Μακεδόνας"; Στο ξανάπα 1.000 φορές: διάλεξε επιτέλους, ή Βούλγαρος θα είσαι ή Μακεδόνας. Και τα δυό δεν γίνεται belomorska μου !
 
Copyright © 2015 Taxalia Blog - Θεσσαλονίκη